Steam’s solution to large volume (75+ temporary employees) clients
is to oversee our temp workforce on-site at our client’s facility
(s). This feature is provided at no additional cost to our client.
On Site management effectively
allows companies to focus on what their core business is. Full
Steam will manage the human resource function of our workforce
at your facility.
key elements of the program are:
• Daily Employee Check In/Check Out
• Conduct Employee Orientations
• Maintain Time and Attendance of our employees
• On-site recruitment and retention of employees
• Communicate regularly with your Operations, Human Resources, and
Senior Management Teams.
• Administer Safety Program and Incentives for FSS personnel
• Worker’s Comp/ Administration